Partner with an Organization You Can Trust.
We’re guided by our commitment to improve access to hospice care through education, advocacy, and community engagement; building strong, collaborative partnerships with others in our community who know, firsthand, the peace experienced through hospice.
Together, we can ensure that all patients, regardless of their financial situations, have the available resources and receive the support they need.
Host a community education or bereavement counseling event and enhance awareness about hospice and palliative care services. The Residential Hospice Foundation is dedicated to raising awareness about end-of-life issues, and the grief and bereavement process as well as the benefits of hospice and palliative care for those with life-limiting illness. Public charities may apply for funding to host community education or grief/bereavement support events.
New Ways to Help
The Residential Hospice Foundation is always looking for innovative ideas that will help patients and families dealing with terminal illness. Submit your idea for an event or project that will help patients and families dealing with life-limiting illness or bereavement.
The Residential Hospice Foundation supports patients, families, and their communities by:
- Awarding grants to outside charities that offer grief and bereavement counseling to those who cannot afford these services
- Provide financial assistance toward hospice care for patients who are under insured or do not have insurance
- Assisting patients financially who are having difficulty covering medical expenses and utility payments or are unable to meet food and shelter needs
- Assisting grieving families who are having difficulty covering expenses for clergy or funeral services
- Funding community programs delivering education about hospice and other resources, as well as bereavement counseling
*Ask your employer whether the organization you work for participates in a matching gift program. Contact your human resources office or donate online through your company’s website.